Do you think GaG should start up a dating service on here?

Where you can create a profile and search for people near you that are members with a dating profile?

I got this idea because there are so many dating websites out there how do you know which ones you can trust.

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say yes and no both... coz at gag u can discover people... on what they think... what kind of mentality... etc... so u get to find ur match. The one u think u are compatible with... coz the right way of dating or finding your perfect one.. is to spend a lot of time talking to them , observing them... the way they think abput life and other people around them... gag is the only place where people open their real selves up.. .. . so far I have seen 2 girls.. on gag... whome I found to be perfect for me... if the answers they gave were true... so better not to tag it a dating.. site coz then people may come out to be fake

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• hmm maybe a separate site

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. That would just complicate who wants to date and who wants/needs advice.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant to say but keep them separate just a link between them

• Still not a good idea. They're totally different platforms.

• no thanks, it's creepy enough already

1|1
    0|0
  • If they did, i wouldn't be joining :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, fuck that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewww noo way

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• no..
    1) User base is too small
    2) There are creeps everywhere but the creeps here are on another level of creepiness
    3) There's tinder for that
    4) This is 4

I miss Jack

2|0
    0|0
  • No. This is a social networking site where people can ask each other questions about dating and relationships, but it shouldn't become a method for finding them. It's perfectly fine if a couple meets here, but it should not be the focus.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so - A lot of people are here because it is NOT a dating site but a social site.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah... that's stupid man... don't approve sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    not enough people
    too far apart
    not the purpose of this site

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the fucking no and there are many actual dating sites for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. No way. This is an advice site. Defeats the purpose then.

Besides online dating is a joke. I encourage meeting people the old fashioned way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many creeps, and we're too spread out across the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love the way it is!

0|0
    0|0
  • A sister site but would be confusing to know who needs advice

0|0
    0|0