So does she like me or should I let it go?

me and this girl having been eyeing each other at my job for awhile since she started. One of my co-workers for some reason told her i liked her and she said i was cute and got "flustered and red". So now we've been working together recently and i kinda believe it too, but im also starting to notice she's getting kinda friendly with one of my friends at work. She stills gives me that look and always trying to talk to me but also him and the worst part he might actually like her aswell. I was joking that i was snapchatting her and she told me to add her we had one five minute convo and today we i sent he a snap she drew good night (gn), which gives me a mix signal and im not sure what to do. But before she left she gives me this sad look like she wants to talk which she always does throughout the day.

• Talk to her more and ask her out?
  • Stay friends and move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Better do it dude... sounds like she wants u

What Girls Said 4

• you should ask her out. take a chance. worst thing that could happen is she says no then you have your answer and can move on. it's a win win :)

• LET IT GO, LET IT GO, CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOREEE
    By that I mean let go of your anxiety ^-^ not your liking to her.
    Confidence is key ;) Keep trying, if you're willing to give up that easily on her, she'll so the same.

• She's probably talking to the other guy getting friendly because you haven't made your move so she's not sure if you're really interested! Ask her out before you lose your chance!

• I say go for it man. Girls play games like that

What Guys Said 5

• If another dog is sniffing around your meat you run and take it before he does. If you like her go for it before its too late.

• Talk 2 her more bro... u will never know

• Holy hell, just ask her out

• WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

• You should definitely pursue option A!