Is 26 years old a good age to be the older guy with money at the club?

Nice car.. bachelor pad. Luxary house. Bottle service.

I'm only day dreaming.. I figure 26 is when I'll make my money and I want do this purley ti get laid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you wouldn't be much older (if any older at all) at the club. I agree money, cars, houses and wealth in general can help a guy get girls, since most women in their 20's are so focused on money (many of them are gold-diggers.) Or a 26 year old man can be the younger guy at the bar and meet some 30/40 year old cougar women, who aren't focused near as much on a guy's income.

Are you talking about yourself? If so, why does it say you're in the 18-24 age range if you're really 26 years old?

• I'm 22.. just day dreaming. That's when I'll start making good money

• @Asker I'm not trying to burst your bubble but you can't guarantee you will be making good money at a certain age. When I was a teenager, I thought I would be making good money by the time I'm 24 and here I am, making $8.45 an hour (working part time) and just now getting into my career as a teacher this Fall.

• I thought I'd be in a different place too but I'll just be graduating college at 26. I do have a company that will hire me right on though

What Girls Said 3

• Haha i never pay attention to those things, :) i pay attention to humour and education, if the guy is smart, nice and a gentleman.. the rest i can do for myself

• 26 is young, lol. Raise it up to 32.

• I would see it as another way to show off for the ladies. It tells me nothing about who the guy is or what he cares about. Enough guys do that already.

• And the guys who do this get laid by women in their 20's quite frequently.

• That is true, it depends what you're looking for.

• Win win right

What Guys Said 7

• If you're going to bring all those things to the club I don't think they'll even let you in, mate.

• Sounds like a life of materialism, superficiality, and weakness to me.

• It's only old for girls 18-22. I was thinking of what you're thinking but then I thought "man I‘m not attracted to girls in that age range"

• 18-22 isn't that much different than 25/26... at all. Especially since most 18 year old girls are more mature than guys in their 30's lol

• @CincinnatiRedsfan I agree women mature quicker then men but I think at my current state I'm mature enough for an 18 year old girl. Maybe not a 21 year old one though...

• Right lol same here.

• The country club?

• haha look at mr impressive over here. you're not being serious right?

• If you want women who only want your money then yeah

• Yeah, if you want to attract gold digging guido cunts.