Girls, Hiking for a first date?

Would hiking make a good first date for you? If so, would you be into a kiss or two at the top?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• It's better for a later date once you know you've been out a few times & like each other. Leading a near stranger in the woods so you can try to fool around can totally give her the wrong idea. If you've been hitting it off a while, it can be romantic.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes that sounds like an awesome date :D
    A trail I go on goes up the side of a mountain with a place to stop at the top and rest before you make your way down, maybe a spot like that would be a good place to make a move, while you're resting :)

• Really depends on the girl you're going after. If you barely know her, I wouldn't do it. If you've known her for awhile, than sure.

Like someone said, you could make her uncomfortable going into a forest and with a stranger. If I was you, I think I'd stick to a more traditional style, and maybe the second date do the hiking. Its better to see what she's into, because not everyone is into nature.

• I don't like hiking so it would be an exercise in torture for me. I'd leave right as soon as you told me that's what we'd be doing. I wouldn't even care if I was the one that drove and you would be stranded. That's how much I despise hiking.

• I'd do it, just make sure she's fairly it and don't let it be a huge hike, just an hour or so. Dont wanna get stuck out there and it be awkward...

• No! Girls wll say they like hiking to impress you but most girls don't really hike. If she says she likes hiking, asking her what she wears and hiking equipment she owns. If it's not the right stuff, change the date options. Kissing is a whole other deal. Depends on what date # you're on.

• I'd be into that! Hopefully the girl likes hiking and other athletic activities!!

• HECK YES! Why are no men like you?

• Love your ideas^^ but if she's not an out doorsy type hiking would just be work for her.

• I have friends who would love that idea... Sadly I'm not really into hiking. I'd prefer staying at home and watching a film

• Hiking is romantic in many eyes , so yeah a kiss Is excellent

• sure i would

• That would be awesome. Never met a guy who would think of that as a first date, though.

• I like the idea! That is, if you guys have gotten to know eachother a little bit before. Maybe a walk on the beach would be a better idea? Just make sure she's the outdoor type. Being all sweaty by the time you reach the top and surrounded by bugs wouldn't be enjoyable.

• She might think your planning on raping her in the woods... But its a good idea, First dates should be something exciting and fun.

• No no no. Being trapped with a stranger/someone in a remote forest path? no no no

That's is lifetime missing person story waiting to happen...

• Definitely! It gives a good impression that you are fit and adventurous. It's different and exciting

• Oh for sure! Hiking would be perfect! I would love all of that. Camping is fun too but I guess that isn't really a date.

• If she's the athletic type then yes. Me personally, I wouldn't enjoy it much. That's because I'm an artist and not an athlete. Whenever I do athletic things I fall behind everyone else and it makes me feel awful. If she's the athletic outdoorsy type then go for it. Dates should be fun.

• The kiss would be nice though.