What's the youngest you'd date?

Tell me the youngest you would date.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 6 years younger then I am and I wouldn't really go below that lol. We always joke about the age difference, it's pretty funny.

What Girls Said 11

• 17 but only if they're born in 1997 and not later than that, so they turn 18 this year. Don't wanna be a pedobear.

• Lol what's the legal age in your country?

• Haha what's the ideal age for you to date?

• 19-22 probably

• 17, because the age of consent here is 16.

• Got to say, I'm surprised I expected girls to only date older than them.

• No, I'm fine with dating younger than me, as long as it's legal and fine. I'd probably date up to 25 years old.

• I'd be hesitant to date someone of 18 or 19, but I don't rule it out.

• Is the maturity level the biggest factor or something else that makes you hesitate?

• The maturity level. 18 or 19 is about when people start college/university here and start to really manage their own life. So I'd want them to reach a certain maturity level and independence.

• I'm about to be 24 in a little over a week but no younger than a year younger than me:/

• I wouldn't date anyone younger than me period

• 22 is the youngest I'll go.

• 15. Which is about now

• I don't really like younger guys but the youngest would be 18

• Why don't you like guys slightly younger?

• The guys that I know that are younger than me are very immature

• I don't expect them to be, but maturity has very little to do with age.
      For example, I'm 19 and a lot of people consider me really mature and I've met adults in their 30's that still like kids who can't be serious for a minute.

• I'm 27 and the youngest I'd go is 25.

• 17 is the youngest.

• My boyfriend is 24 and that's my limit

• How old are you? Also was maturity level ever a problem for you guys?

• I'm 31 and no he is very mature for his age he helps me with my kids claims them as his own. He is a very special person my dad hates our age difference but it's never been a issue for us.

What Guys Said 16

• 17. Right now, someone younger would be too immature, but perhaps when I'm older I would date a girl that's more than two years younger than me, but not underage, once I'm over 20, I won't date any underage girl.

• My dating range is 7 years either side of my age so I am 46 that means 39 to 53.

• 15 would be a stretch.
    14 would be a BIG stretch.
    Hell, I'm about to turn 17 in 21 days so I might need to up my age requirements.
    Ok, if she's a couple months past turning 15, I might date her.

• The youngest I'd date is 16 or 17.

• 17 would be the very youngest.

• I've never dated a girl older than me, ever. Just turned 27, anywhere 20s is my range

• Within that range, if you had to pick a specific number, what would it be?

• Ugh phone typos lol

• I want to make a really bad joke here but instead I'll just be honest and say 23.

• what's the joke lol

• I was going to make some middle school crack but I couldn't get it to work right. NO amount rewording and tooling it around made it remotely funny.

• 18

... filler

• Youngest would be 16

• I'm 17 in 2 weeks, so right now 16 is the youngest I'd date.

• Well, the age of consent here is 16, and I think that that's about right. So, 16. That said, no longer being in secondary school, I think it's highly unlikely that I would meet a 16- or 17-year-old. So, in effect, 18.

• minimum legal age

• 16 I think.

• Mid 20s.

Fillerfillerfiller

• For me the youngest is 17 although I prefer older girls

• 18 is my limit