Does age really matter when it comes to dating? is it pointless to date a guy who is the same age as you and hope for a future?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• age's just a # yo!

What Guys Said 4

• I hope not. I want to date younger than me but I fear it would be too taboo. Stupid societal pressures.

• It matters to a degree. There are phases of life and expectation that only come with age and experience. The older you get, the less it matters, but in the teens/twenties it matters a good bit.

• Yes, if the age gap is too big a long term relationship would never work. For me the age difference limit would be about 9-10 years apart.

• Age does not matter, it would be shallow for any woman to turn down all guy all because he's the same age as her, despite the fact that he's a great guy.

I'm sure if she found out the guy is rich and famous, then she would change her mind about him, and that's not love at all.

What Girls Said 4

• What's wrong with dating someone your age?

• Age matters if you're not at the same point in your life

• it does not matter.

• Age is a number that represents quite a lot.