Would you date me?

I would say I'm average looking (but i have been told that I'm good looking), I like to eat healthly; I like martial arts, yoga, comedy, films, TV and I'm a tomboy at heart but i still love to wear make up, fashion and listening to all types of music.

• Yes, I would!
  • I'm open to it
  • No, thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Absolutely I would

• So your a girly girl in the way of how you dress (tight jeans etc) combined with a tomboy personality?

• at times but I wouldn't say girly girl just feminine.

• It's just too bad I never find anyone like this...

• I know the feeling I always find the girls with terrible attitudes. Where do the nice girls hang out lol.

• I don't date based off of descriptive words.

First I'd need to see the girl, also you telling me what you to do... isn't really telling me anything about your personality.

• true, I need to stop seeing dating as a business venture.

• Sounds like a nice decent girl to me. I said B

• what about your negative qualities, surely there must be a few :/

I refuse to make an uninformed decision 😬

• I have a hard time letting things go and I am deeply critical of myself.

• oh I just saw that you like video games

ok my answer is yes, unless you've slept around or been in a porno or something

• You sound cool to hang out with

• I can work with that ^_^

• I mean if I didn't find you attractive you'd still be cool t hang out with

• no pic?

...

• A guy's or girl's dateability always comes down to looks. You can be a great person, but if another doesn't find you physically attractive, it doesn't matter.

• But looks fade...

• Doesn't matter. Girls don't date ugly or fat guys, either, so why should guys scrimp on looks?

• In answering your question, in my case and out of respect to you, would be obviously the age gap, but as an overall answer, I know looks can fade, but it's what's inside that counts, because with the right person that will always stay, and is something you can both cherish.

• Do you play video games and like superhero movies? If no, then I'm not interested. The rest of your stats wouldn't actually interest me.

• I love video games, what's your favourite superhero movie?

• Spider-man is my favorite superhero.

• No pic, no mention of your flaws, and no personal interaction. Soooooo undecided.

• Not a lot of information sorry

• There has to be more to you than that.

• without a pic a bit difficult to tell

What Girls Said 1

• yeah i would.