Girls, how much of a difference does a sense of humour make to a guy's attractiveness?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• adds 0 to it

• As in:
      6 + 0 = 6

or:
      6 + 0 = 60
      ?

(I'm a maths freak :P )

• What do you look for?

• cuteness, kindness, thoughtfulness, loyalty, affection, passion, patience, understanding

What Girls Said 20

• Definitely makes him more attractive. Everyone likes a good sense of humour.

• For me a good sense of humor makes a guy so much better because it's a requirement for me. But if an ugly guy has a good sense of humor, it's not going to make him suddenly attractive if that makes sense... but if a guy is already attractive in my opinion, then his sense of humor will just make him more attractive.

• So much if I can't joke with him then I dont want to be with him if you are a funny guy dont change that for a girl

• huge difference for me. if a guy can hold a conversation or make me laugh they immediately become so much more attractive.

• A lot, I love a guy who can make me laugh and make me feel comfortable to be around him funny guys r cute even if they look bad if they r funny they are 100 times more attractive

• I normally like to joke and I have a self deprecating sense of humour. Is that still attractive or do I have to be a certain kind of funny?

• Thanks. :)

• Ur welcome

• A guy who can make you laugh is automatically attractive, regardless of how he looks. Being able to make your girlfriend laugh is very important. Even if they're not the best looking of guys, a sense of humor will draw a girl in. Guarantee.

• someone who can make me cry laughing is automatically a 7/10

• To me, it makes a huge difference. It's always nice to have a good laugh but at the same time there has to be a serious moment once in a while. It can't always be fun and games.

• a lot, I almost went for a chubby unattractive jerk because he was so funny. But then his asshole personality overshadowed everything good about him haha

• Huge difference!! Any guy that makes a girl, or anyone, laugh is very attractive!

• A LOTTTTTTTT

• Humor is very important , you have humor you can literally catch attention

• To me it means a lot. I don't vibe well with people who take themselves too seriously or can't laugh at themselves every once in a while. I have a weird sense of humor so if a guy can match or play off that, he gets brownie points.

• Yeah, I'm a little... goofy. I normally make myself the butt of the joke cos I don't like insulting people. Does a certain kind of humour make you laugh more?

• I like a goofy sense of humor. I don't really have a certain type that makes me laugh more. Perhaps situational humor or slapstick:honestly whatever is funny or makes me laugh.

• Alot!! I love when a guy can make me laugh :D <3

• Does it matter what kind of humour?

• well i prefer either a witty an intelligent type of humor or a cute an unassuming humor, i generally get sick of constant perverted or sick humor an i can't stand sexist humor generally. sophomoric humor is definitely funny at times. it really depends on the guy, how much he uses it, an the facial expressions that come along with how he presents it too. if im already attracted to him an we can joke about things that interest both of us then he will make me laugh more cuz of his cute charm lol

• It depends. I think it adds a lot.

• For me it is very important

• Not much..

• Lets say we rate a guys attractiveness on a scale from 1-10. It can turn a five into a 8 or 9 in my personal opinion

• A funny guy is automatically attractive even if he's not too good looking!!! I would rather have a boyfriend that makes me laugh and always have fun when i am around him than a very good looking guy that takes everything too seriously!!! It's not a coincidence that people with a sense of humor are never alone!!!

• very much!