Girls, What do you mean when you say this to a Random guy you met for this first time and had a conversation for less than 10 minutes?

So girls why would you say to the Random guy, " You are really cool... I just want to cuddle you and take you home " .

What do you mean , when you say it.

Girls opinion. Thanks:)

7

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants sex is what I think.

• Thanks:) Would you say it to a Random guy you met, when you want to have sex with him?

• I can't imagine the IF scenario

• cool :)

What Girls Said 6

• She means just what she said. She thinks you're attractive and wants you to know it. Get her number. :)

• Thanks:) 2 things here... 1) She was drunk when she said it... lol ;) 2) Does she want to just be friends or is she sexually attracted to me?

• I think I've been pretty clear when I said I thought she was attracted to you. haha. Just relax, get to know her. It sounds like you haven't known her very long so I wouldn't worry about it too much yet.

• Sure... I will meet her one day when she is hopefully sober ;) Also I just wanted to ask you why do girls tease a Random guy (in a funny way) while giggling and acting so childish?

• She's being playful, not seriously meaning that. Girls like to say playful, silly things. That's just how girls are: saying girly, silly things.

• Thanks:) If you meet a Random guy for the first time and find him sexually attractive, how would you act/talk with him?

• I think a girl would show the guy all of her cards, and they think that if they do, it would allow them to find out if he would want to develop a relationship if she does.

• Thanks:) I just was trying to understand girls in general... I have had weird experiences with girls ;)

If you find a random guy attractive , but when you start up a conversation he seems to be nervous, doesn't smile a lot, acts shy/awkward would you just be friends or try to push it further?

• I find you really adorable and wanna hug you.

Its the cuteness.

• Thanks:) She likes me as a friend or something more?

• I was thinking we can be good friends on GAG:) You seem really cool... I can message you , only if you want to and keep in touch... But thanks for your patience, Madam ;)

• I mean that you are really cool and I just want to cuddle you and take you home.

• Thanks:) You are very smart ;) Do you like the guy as a friend or something more?

• it probably means... she wants the D...

• Thanks:) Would you personally say something like that when you find the guy sexually attractive?

• just to say... she was drunk at the time as well ;)

• just to say, she was drunk at the time as well ;)

• she likes you.