Guys, would you date a girl who's prettier, more successful and richer then you?

i might date a guy who's better looking then me and richer. as long as he treats me right. would you? why and why not?

• no! i would feel like SHIT
    6% (3)
  • sure, there's no such thing as lanes. ;D
    94% (49)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• YEAH! She'd be my sugar momma!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• Damn straight. If she wants me to be a stay at home husband, I am more then happy to...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, provided that it is in my interest to date her and her interest to date me. Every relationship you have should be to mutual benefit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course I lucked out huh? lol
    Her status doesn't really matter to me, I care about the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no problem

0|1
    0|0
  • No girl would ever date a guy who had less money, was less attractive, and was less successful than her, so it's a trick question.

0|0
    0|0
  • DREAM GIRL! <3

Where she at? Hook a brother up!

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, i wouldn't even hesiate about doing it as long as she didn't try to make me feel inferior

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't deserve a girl whose prettier and rich.. i like miss Plain Jane poor
    curvy type of girl ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure... i would often feel like im way below her and that would always cause me to think that she deserves better. it's stupid yeah but every guy probably felt this way at least once

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't no one prettier than me. I'm the prettiest guy in fancytown.

0|0
    0|0
  • than*

And yes I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date someone with more money. I'm not dating them for there money I'm dating them cause I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a PT, average looking, average everything. My girlfriend is way hot, way outta my league, she's very well off financially and has a great job.
    We're pretty much opposites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc I would. I'd also like to hit the lottery and be the first black man on the moon v

0|0
    0|0
  • The quesion is would she date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If only I were this fortunate...

0|1
    0|0
  • HELLLLLLL YEAH. I could finally retire and pursue my passion for art.

0|0
    0|0
  • she better be prettier than me. Yeah she sounds perfect unless she making like 10x as much as I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream of being a trophy, stay-at-home dad! A man can dream!

0|0
    0|0
  • You might as well ask, would you want to win the lottery?

0|0
    0|0
  • what matters is mostly how they are personality wise, the other stuff is mainly superficial

0|0
    0|0
  • 4less drama... perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would just be jealous if she had a higher a income, but at least she couldn't expect me to pay for her

0|0
    0|0
  • ... would she date me?

0|0
    0|0
  • if she is cool with it. absolutely no prob with me. her friends and relatives will give me a hard time though. tey'll probably never accept that relationship... .

0|0
    0|0
  • if she chooses to care about me

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how extreme. Being just a little better looking, or having a little more money wouldn't bother me at all. A millionaire supermodel would give me some confidence issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never allow myself to be inferior to my woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prettier than me? Impossible! bahahaha

0|0
    0|0