If my boyfriend got jealous and is now ignoring me.. Should I text him first or call? Or do I wait for him to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• text him first.

What Guys Said 3

• he probably wants you to comfort him and talk it out. If you could meet up that'd be ideal, but probably you should text him and ask if you can talk about it on the phone or something. If he says no, you at least can say you tried later

• Yeah I think I'll do that.. Thanks

• you call him

• you should talk to him first

What Girls Said 3

• I suggest you to call him first. Call him to see how he is doing. If you want to talk to him about what had happened or whatever, I strongly suggest to meet up with. Talk to him in person. Don't discuss it over the phone.

• You should wait for him to text first cuz' you don't wanna seem desperate and he'll probably play with your feelings. My boyfriend and I are like that too.. but for me, he made the move first and said that he was jealous. Then I asked what is it? now he's like replying me only every 12 hrs.. It is probably best if you just calm him down and asked why or what made him jealous. I probably let him down hard (not breaking up) as like he is a very self-consious person

• I would just wait.. Don't blow his phone up or it might annoy him

• I haven't texted him after he stopped responding..