Am I better off single?

Shy guy liked me for months without making a move... then i asked him how he felt about me and then he eventually asked me out. It's been 3 months, but the thing is we barely talk or see each other. We see each other maybe once a week, and he is a horrendous texter. There have been a handful of times where he initiated plans or wanted to hang out but other than that it's generally me that'll initiate contact/plans first. He's introduced me as his girlfriend to his friends, i met his older sister who he's really close to and he does kiss/hold my hand/ cuddle so i'm confused.

He's quite shy, but i feel like at this point... shouldn't he be less shy and seem like he'd want to spend more time with me? I've brought this up with him but he just apologizes and says he's often tired from work (full time, construction). We have opposite work schedules since im nights. I like him but i dont know what's going on anymore...

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• if u like being single... then nobody cn blame u i guess

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not that I like being single, i like the guy but i barely see him and it'd be nice if he put in the effort too.

What Guys Said 2

• If he's to shy to make the move call it quits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't waste time on shy guys. You'll just get confused and frustrated.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's currently me right now :P

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly you don't really need a man unless you want a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • just be single!

0|0
    0|0