Guys, How do you know if a guy is giving you attention because he thinks you are pretty vs he thinks you are a slut?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If he thinks you are a slut and he just wants to get laid, he won't tell you too many personal details about himself, especially his family. He will also take you out on cheaper dates, like fast-food instead of nice restaurants. He will not be as interested in spending much time talking on the phone (but it seems nobody in your age range actually talks on the phone; they just text.)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• How are you presenting yourself? If you are presenting yourself in a way that implies your easy then he might very well think of you as a slut. If you are not then he is more likely to think your attractive instead of a potential one night stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • How he is when he is with you that will tell you how he perceives you - If he resprcts you he doesn't see you as a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's how he is with other girls. If he treats them all the same as the one girl he is giving attention to, then it's probably neither but if he is then it's because he either knows some better than others or he finds some more attractive than others (look for the flirtatious actions).

I wouldn't want attention because of either though. They are objectifying either way so no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he thinks you're a slut, he'll just talk about sexual stuff around you, he'll be blunt, and insinuate that you should sleep together.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not 1 way or another u know...

0|0
    0|0
  • The amount of pressure he puts on you to have sex *now* can be a sign. Otherwise, it can be tough to tell. Players aren't called players because they're up front and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without knowing both of you, that question is impossible to answer.
    I can say, though, that every man wants a 'nice' girl in public who transforms into a wild slut in the bedroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him this line, I don't want to have sex until marriage. Watch the lustful men run for the hills.

0|0
    0|0
  • One is a gentleman, the other just talks about inappropriate things

0|0
    0|0
  • It all comes down to how you are responding to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't sleep with him and see if he stays... that is the easiest way

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give sluts my attention so...

0|0
    0|0
  • if he thinks you're a slut he'll be far more blunt about things

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. There's no difference