What do I do?

There are two girls who I have semi-regular contact with. I like them both. And I'm getting signs (as in they like me too) from both of them. I have no idea what to do. Can anybody help me out here.

(if you need more details just ask. )

What Girls Said 1

• Date, don't do the whole date em' and bang em' deal. Or become boyfriend/girlfriend crap. Not a serious relationship, but just take each of them out on a date. Which ever you are the most compatible with wins. If you are still unsure, don't choose either one.

Girls do it all the time why can't a guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Take a step back and think who do you have most in common with, then who can help you become a better person, then who understands you more. Then who has proven the ability to treat you better and take care of you. Then you see who the winner is and choose that one. You want t bright future for your self and look at intelligence as a thing too and who makes you laugh the most and can have the most fun with. You will find a winner and pick that one. Good?