Do you think Australian guys are hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• They seem handsome enough only met a few, all the others I saw on TV

What Guys Said 4

• This Australian male will watch this thread with interest. The local women tend to be unapproachable, so they apparently do not think that the local men are 'hot'.
    Like any population, there is an enormous range of different types of men and women. Not all the men are like Paul Hogan, Daniel Craig, or Hugh Jackman.

• 👍👍👍 go aussie

• If an australian guy offered to make out with me I'd resist at first but if he tried again I'll probably give in a little

• im not into dudes. and its more of a dry heat in summer their summer is dec-feb.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes they are! Go to the beach and see the life savers and surf rescue guys... hot as...🔥🔥!! Or the tradies on work sites!!! 🔥🔥If you want to get wet...😜 But not only are they in the looks, they have a carefree attitude so relationships are sweet without having that feeling of being possessed.

• Well it depends on the guy, but their accent gets me fucking wet

• Yes. The Hemsworth brothers are. And so is Hugh Jackman

• they're good, but I always have difficulty to understand their slang lolz..

• Some are really hot, some are cute some are not. Just like a lot of places tbh. The accents... are pretty much always hot though!