This guy (we are basically together) took a picture with another girl today and she tweeted with the caption "good luck" with a heart. What to do?

Help? Do I say something to him or?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not freak out for one thing. Who knows what their relationship is, it could be a sister a cousin a friend, so panicking is not a very effective thing to do it shows you as insecure and that generally is a bad sign of things to come. As for the heart, I have seen women dot their i's with hearts so that really doesn't say anything, at all. The statement "good luck" is completely ambiguious to start and is not particularly sexual, hell it could be in the context of " hey good luck with this new girl your seeing" which would of course be a very good thing for you. It could mean horrible things or goodthings or goodluck on that school project or I have good luck to have such a good friend whome I love like a brother. Since you don't know the context you have no reason to assume that it pertains to you and your budding relationship with this guy. so relax. No one finds a panicky girl prone to jealousy attractive.

What Guys Said 5

• Hello,
    By your sayings you don't know what to do,
    But in my opinion its not really a think to worry about thus everything is fine,
    I would give you an example : In my school when boys and girls send hearts to each other or write it on instagram I does not mean a lot, it just means that they're good friends and care for each other - Not instantly love each other.
    So to take everything together :
    Everything is fine they're just good friends and if you carry about the relationship between you boyfriend and the girl just ask him what is the relations between them,
    Hope I helped :) ,
    -Gabiibi222

• Nah take the high road and mention it in passing like it didn't even bother u, oh i saw the pic with u and______ it was cute! That will show him it didn't bother u and shows a lot of confidence. If u confront him it shows alittle weakness like "she is so insecure" trust me confidence is respected more than u were hurt

• Well that sucks. sounds like he might have her on the chain as well. talk to him about it and see. make sure it is in person though

• Do you know the nature of their relationship? Has he known her since grade school or anything like that where they are legitimately just friends?

• no keep it to yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol let me tell

• AHuh Gag is being dumb gimme a sec

• Lol ok so I send hearts to a lot of my guy friends it's not a big deal certainly doesn't mean we're in a relationship or anything. I don't stop sending hearts just cuz they're dating someone, hearts are meaningless between friends lol
      That said you said you're practically dating, which means as of right now you are not lol.
      Talk to him about your relationship, seal it.
      But don't demonize his friend unless you want him thinking you're crazy.

• why whats the problem?

• Well, it won't harm asking him about it.