What is the best way to find out if a guy likes you?

Should I ask him myself or have someone else do it for it for. fyi I'm very shy and a scared girl. If you guys say I should ask him myself what should I say extactly.

• Ask him myself.
  • Get a friend to find out.
  • Don't ask him at all.
Could I do it by text?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be really casual about it and say you like him and no pressure if he doesn't feel the way but you thought he ought to know on the off chance he might like you too :)

What Guys Said 3

• Adk him straight up

• A or B can both work

• what should I say or how

• In person is best but calling will work if you don't see each other very often or can't find any private time. Just ask him for a date, or whatever it is you want from him if you don't want a boyfriend.

• This is what facebook is for. Just message him and ask if he would like to hang out sometime.

• I have hung out with him. He likes to tickle me. So yes I have hung out with him. BUT I'm just to damn scared to ask or tell him that I like him. Just thinking about asking makes me so scared I cry. I have been wanting to for months.

What Girls Said 2

• PS. don't fear rejection, it's a part of life and literally every one who puts themselves out there and lives fully will be rejected multiple times.

• you ask him.