Could bad eyebrows make you look ugly or just worse looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• the people saying no are wrong.

Sure most people don't conciously think about other peoples eyebrows but they do kind of frame the eyes and play a role in expressing emotion. So the angle, shape, and thickness of your eyebrows do effect your attractiveness.

What Guys Said 7

• Guys don't really notice things like that

• Yes, yes, yes. Eyebrows make a BIG difference. Even if you have a very attractive face, having shitty eyebrows will ruin the symmetry of your face and symmetrical features are really what makes one attractive.

• I got HEAVILY teased for having adult eyebrows and being in elementary school to the point I shaved them off and got clowned even more..
    I say no though because us guys don't really notice or care about them

• My left eyebrow is mostly missing and I think it is ugly but some girls said it doesn't make a bi overall difference.

• Yes, they certainly can. Just trim them really thin and you will be fine though.

• it could make you look a little worse but it depends on the severity. normally it doesn't make that much of a difference though

• I guess they could but I definitely think drawn on eyebrows look horrible.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so. Personally I have never once done my brows because I like to look the way I'm supposed to look naturally, which is also why I rarely wear any makeup. Someone who teuly cares about you will love you just the way you are, they won't pay any mind to trivial things like that. If You are to alter your appearance in any way, do it for yourself, do what makes you happiest. After all you come first girlie :) You are beautiful just the way you are~! ^.^

• Just a little bit worse than usually, but not a deal braker. ☺ As in my profile picture I have bad eyebrows and just covered them. 😅😂

• Yes. Eyebrows frame your face. Bad eyebrows can make you look ugly.

• I agree!!!

• Eyebrows are very underrated haha

• They are. When my eyebrows are on point I get more attention
      I'm sure guys don't look at eyebrow but it's puts the face together!

• Both. They could make you ugly, or they could just hide your potential. I've seen average girls go to near 10s with just an eyebrow wax. It makes a girl's face simply look more put together.

• eyebrows are life though.

• I don't look at eyebrows. I don't think it will make you worst

• Yes any changes in facial features can make you look different, better or worse.

• An attractive person can shave off their eyebrows and still be considered attractive.
    So no, unless you're only marginally attractive.

• yeah they can.