Girls, guys looks matter in order to get attracted?

I know, some people say guys looks do not matter. Let us proove it does.

• yes
    63% (17)
  • no
    0% (0)
  • not really
    37% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Looks do matter. Only not as much as some guys think. Girls who say looks don't matter are or naive or they just don't want to come off as shallow.

What Girls Said 10

• Looks are not the most important thing at all but they still matter quite a bit. I don't think anyone wants to be with someone who they find disgusting, right? But an awesome personality can definitely make someone way more attractive.
    You wanna prove here that girls care about looks, but let's be real, guys care about looks too, often even more so. Everyone cares about looks at least to some extent.

• that's it. girls and guys care about looks in the same extant.

• Personality matters more. Believe it or not.

• Honestly looks do matter. But not in a shallow way that means he has to be hot. He just has to be tolerable in appearance. It may sound shallow but it's true.

• it is not shallow.

• Thank you! I mean, if I can tolerate the way a guy looks then I'm cool with it.

• what do you mean in tolerate?

• yes, to be honest i have to find you cute physically and like your body to a certain extent if im going to be attracted to you, its not just about personality.

• Good looks are what open the door for you take things to a more romantic level but if your personality sucks you will be kicked out the door^^

• u can be mentally attracted but the relationship won't work out if your not sexually attracted. end of , u just have to find somebody on your level

• It totally matters. It's not the only factor, but it is a major one.

• It does matter, looks have always mattered.

• Of course it does!

• Yes and no. Usually, looks are from where initial attraction springs, but is not really enough to judge whether you're truly attracted to him/her. Yes, it is the first thing people notice, but it is definitely not the deciding factor; it's more of a perk. For the guy I'm currently crushing on, I realized I was really attracted to him after I heard him sing. Strange, I know, but everyone's different!