Girls, would you date this man?

It's David Gandy

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if he was a nice guy. But even then I'm not sure, seems too stoic, like that scowl is his resting face lol
    His face is really nice, but it's like too nice for me. People usually go for partners around the same level as attractiveness

• He is among the top male models worldwide

• Doesn't matter. If anything that's more of a turn off.
      He's too old for me
      He seems angry or stoic
      He seems like he'd be full of himself
      Seems like he wouldn't take no for an answer.

This is just going by what he looks like in the video. He's not my type

• ah, it actually looks like girls are turned off by male models.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends in his personality. He could be hot, but if he's an asshole, a stupid airhead, narcissistic, rude, egomaniac, racist, arrogant, etc, I would not date him. Not every good thing is good for you. Generally, people go for those who have the same attractiveness as they are. People don't usually go for someone who is hotter than they are.

• Ew. no. He smokes and looks moody all the time.

• Is he nice?

Off of looks, yes.

• Nahh, pass

• Depends on his personality. He's cute but if he's an ass then looks won't get him anywhere with me. I'd rather have a nice guy that treats me well that others would consider "ugly" than have a gorgeous guy that treats me bad.

• Depends on his personality and behavior.