Girls, Most attractive traits a man can have?

Either physical or personality whatever you want

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Charm
    Respect
    Kindness
    Generosity
    Responsibility
    Be a gentleman
    THE JAWBONE
    The muscular back (Damn)
    Messy hair
    The smirk
    Sense of humour
    Spontanousity (not sure if it's a word)
    Smart
    Pretty ( but doesn't know it)

• Why do you want him to be pretty but not know it?

• Thanks for MHO :D

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 17

• Forearms with a crease, not necessarily a muscle crease, just that little line under your bone that everyone gets when they cross their arms.
    Hairy shins
    Hmmm, an Adam's apple?
    Just anything that makes them look like a guy I guess haha

• Kindness, especially if he's young. I'm talking about the type of young guys that do freaking acrobatic flips when they see a women's purse being stolen, holds the door for everyone, helps elderly people and children in third world countries. I also like men who are "motherly" meaning that they are nice to children and enjoy being around them they don't have to be perfect. Guys like that or Guys that have younger siblings (that they take care of) is more attractive then the general guy for me, especially since I go and see a lot of teenage guys bully and do horrid things throughout the day. These kind guys are not p*ssies to me.

• like character traits? Being a family person and loyal

• confidence, drive, charm, sense of humor

• Honesty, humour, kindness and willingness to commit to something and see it through. Also knowing who he is and what he stand for.

• Being comforting and dependable. A guy who I feel like would always protect me.

• Charming
    Sense of humor
    Spontaneous/adventurous
    Handsome
    Nice body
    Tall
    Loyal
    Good heart

• good smile, sense of humor, confident but not arrogant, fit, kind

• Humor , honesty and respect

• Humour, a nice smile and that's it

• Intelligence, Courtesy, and Humorous.

• •Patience
    •Good sense of humor
    •Personality
    •Intelligence

• Kind, positive, mysterious, low voice, looking at the eyes, playfully teasing.

• Tall, has meat on their bones rather than being scrawny or really "built", sense of humour, adventurous, generous, confident in a sense that he's not too full of himself but still appreciates who he is

• Nice hair, nice eyes, jawline, abs, tall and not too hairy

• Physically: Not too flabby (sorry some of you guys, but you have faster metabolisms). And not too ugly. Like a pig was driving a tractor and ran you over in the pig pen and then stomped on your face.

Personality: Not too ignorant, but not too smart as to make me feel incompetent, has to have a least a bit of humor (doesn't have to be funny, but can take a joke), nice-bit-aggressive-if-necessary. Confident, which is my main one. I know it sounds cheesy, but if you feel good about yourself, others will too.

• Nice eyes
    sense of humor
    big hands