Girls, You are a confident, outgoing social girl and a shy guy confesses to you?

So a shy honest nice guy tells you he likes you. You have mutual friends but have only spoken small chit chat. What would you do? Could you handle a shy guy when you are a social person and he is not?

• Yes, I will like him for who he is
    85% (22)
  • No, I can only be friends, I need to have a more social date
    12% (3)
  • other
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not :c I'm sure he's a super awesome guys but I like talking and going out. If he didn't like those things I would always feel bad about asking him to do things he disliked or making him feel like I was ditching him. I don't see it being fair to him.

What Girls Said 9

• I thought i could handle it, but in my current situation the guy that i'm seeing (if you can say that still) is quite shy/reserved. I'm having a hard time with the fact that he is a bad communicator and i only see him maybe once a week or every other week because of our schedules and that he never seems to initiate plans :/

I mean, it could be different in your situation but if you plan on being quiet and not really talking or at least making plans once a week with her... then good luck.

• Sure. I have no qualms about that.

• Yes, I would give it a go if I thought that he was cute and maybe go on at least one or two dates to see if it could work. I would choose a shy nice guy over an obnoxious guy every time.

• Yes! :D honesty is the best policy, especially with your feelings <3

• I have a shy boyfriend but he isn't shy towards me anymore.
    If I really like a person I don't care if they are shy or out-going

• Don't find shy guys attractive.

• Sure. Its called compromise. If you truly care and love each other... You can make it work. I actually like a shy man. He hasn't said how he feels about me though, which is frustrating to me. I'm about to loose all hope.

• I'm really popular (I still don't know why), social, confident well mmmm I make people think I am but after all I think I will be a perfect match with a shy guy.

• It depends. Not every shy guy is the same. Maybe I'd get along with some and not others.