Girls, You are dating a shy guy and he does not want to meet your friends and family until you have been going out for a while?

You are dating a shy guy and he does not want to meet your friends and family until you have been going out for a while. He does not enjoy group hang outs and is uncomfortable. Would you be ok with that?

• Yes I understand where he is comming from
    78% (18)
  • No, I need my friends/family to meet him to get approval
    9% (2)
  • Yes but we can only be friends until then
    13% (3)
  • other
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand and it's only fair. Why bring someone into their lives if you might not be together for that long?

What Girls Said 4

• That's totally normal. I'm not going to introduce them until I'm sure about him either.

• I'm kinda like that too, so I'll understand where he comes from

• I would never want to put a guy in a social setting that he isn't comfortable in even if it is my friends and family.

• I am dating a guy who is like that. We've been dating/hanging out for 2 mos now. He said he wasn't comfortable meeting my parents until our relationship was more solidified. My guy isn't shy, but has had low self esteem due to repeated bad luck with previous relationships of women who took advantage of his kindness and generosity. Just respect his wishes and go with the flow.