Guys, what does it mean when a guy always wants to buy presents for you?

I've already had sex with him by the way.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It may just be his way of expressing how he feels about you. When I feel strongly about a woman I also have an urge to give her presents and stuff. For me it is just one of the ways I have of showing affection. Unfortunately I have since learned women have a hard time accepting that. Instead women over think it and start coming up with darker reasons for the gifts. It is a lot harder to find a woman that is good at accepting those types of romantic gestures than you would think. Just giving a woman flowers got me accused of cheating before.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• He probably wants to take it further than just sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, what does it mean when a guy always wants to buy presents for you?
    Guy gifts a present for a guy... weird... unless its an iPhone 😂😂😜

0|0
    0|0
  • He is trying to spoil you with all the good things that he could find for you in stores. He is interested in you, even after you guys slept together.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's trying to "buy" you, make you feel like you owe him, and that he has 1 up over you. however way you spin it, its not a good thing in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • he's a tool lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You means much more then a sex partner to him.. Try to take your relationship into diff lvl try it out may be he's the one for yuh! Who knows...

0|0
    0|0
  • He is trying to impress you

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to be in your pants more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • it sounds like he is buying your affections. I would tell him to stop, it isn't necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy sounds like a player. He wouldn't leave money after sex, but a perfume for 40 pounds is smoother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds to me he trying to buy your love. That or you have him wrapped around your fingers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably or definitely trying to impress you...😎

0|0
    0|0
  • it means he is compensating with objects what he can't give you with his heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he just adores you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is in love with you i think...

0|0
    0|0
  • so you just had sex with him like a one night stand after not knowing him, OR you had sex with him after knowing him for a while, aaannnddd now he is buying you presents.

b/c if you knew him before then he is probably starting to actually like you.

anyway i would only buy presents for a girl i liked, but i would do it everyday haha and go broke over it, and i wouldn't expect anything back.

0|0
    0|0
  • always? I don't know it means he's stupid or too benevolent

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinks that's the way to impress you cause he's rich and has no other way

0|0
    0|0
  • He just loves you and values you . Plus its love language

0|1
    0|0