Girls, would you date a guy who is being bullied at school and has no friends?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't.

• would you be afraid of being bullied too?

• No because bullies are mean and I do t believe in bullying people.

• okay

What Girls Said 11

• Depends on what kind of person he is. If he's someone I could be attracted to, I wouldn't let the fact he was bullied turn me off.

• wouldn't you be afraid that people would turn on you for putting up with the loser no one likes?

• Nah. If he makes me happy, I really could care less about what a bunch of jerks think of me.

• Sure but it depends. If he's a nice guy an people are just rude to him then sure because I don't see a reason not to.
    If he's a total ass so people avoid him an I also hate him then Probably not

• If I was genuinely interested in him and he made me happy, I wouldn't let the opinion of anyone else put a stop to it. It's better to live your life pleasing yourself rather than others, or else you'll end up with what everybody else wants, not what you want.

• Depends if he was a nice guy to hang out with, I would have to talk to him regularly and get to know him before deciding if I want to date him

• Depending on the guy, yes. Dating is about individual attraction and chemistry not what other people outside of your relationship think of you or how they treat you.

• Yes I would. Because I went through the same thing in high school and I could relate. Even if he wouldn't want to hang out with other people I think it could work out , guess it depends on his character.

• I don't mind if he's someone I could be attracted to.

• Hi I am girl and I am being bullied too. It is not because I am ugly or bad person. I was model actually, but this year when I was 15 I went in to high school and things changed. I got class where is bully so popular and I am not only one who is bullied. I like one boy who is friend with bullies but I think if she likes you, she would not care... actually she would protect you.

• Yes! I would do it no doubt! Some girls feel differently than I do. But who cares! Just remember that you can do whatever you want. Girls love a guy who is himself

• Not out of pity, because I wouldn't want to lead him into a relationship that if doomed to failure; that would only make him feel worse about himself, but if I was actually attracted to him and he happened to be someone who was bullied, maybe.

• i would be friends with the guy. get to know said person first. After high school, very few people stay in contact. If you see anyone being bullied always stand up for them. Bullying isn't cool. But, like I said, I would be friends first, and see where that goes.