Why Tall men with muscles like/prefer small thick women. I've seen it a lot in last time?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean by "thick"?

My definition of "thick" is below in the video. A girl with a small waist, big butt, big hips and large thighs. Often times, these girls can have big boobs as well. From my experience, at least young males here in the United States, most guys like these type of girls (curvy or thick) regardless of what the men look like.

www.youtube.com/watch

Now, if you mean "thick" as in overweight (or obese), I have no idea what you're talking about. I rarely see any guy dating those girls, and if they do, they're usually overweight themselves. What this more like your definition of "thick"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeHBbnyc_LQ

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea your Definition is totally on point like curvy with a small waist and all that

• @Asker Right lol. I'm one of those tall, muscle-bound guys you speak of, who LOVE curvy/thick women (although I have a little belly on me, I must admit.)

What Guys Said 6

• and by thick you mean? www.yeahshesquats.com

0|0
    0|0
    • With thick i dont mean fat But not skinny with some curves

• Hmm, I'm muscular but I'm only 5'9. I prefer small hourglass women.

But from my experience, tall guys (wether they are muscular or not), prefer long legged tall women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im 5'3 and dont really have long legs im rather Short lol

• If you have nice hips, it sounds good to me. But unfortunately, even the tiny women want someone taller than i am 😕

• I'm crazy for pretty fit girls. Not necessarily thick.. Like toned, athletic, fit. And by small do you mean short? I like shorter girls, but the range for "shorter' is pretty much includes every girl that would be reading this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure... maybe because people get to have choice in who they date

0|0
    0|0
  • not true at all... tall men prefer tall women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on the guy. I'm 6'3 and I'd not really attracted to tall women.

• Show All
    • Im small and i prefer taller men bcause i can't Imagine somebody being the same Size as me

• obviously no woman likes / wants a small / short male.

• They can have them, I prefer fit women

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1