Ladies, what would be an ideal evening for a first date?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to get smoothies and then go take a walk on the beach in the evening and just talk an get to know eachother an then lay in the sand with him an cuddle in his arms while we watch the sun set an just talk...<3

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe go out for a drink near the beach, get to know each other and then go out for a walk and if there is music playing, slow dance outside. I would love that!

• Bowling, arcade, pottery painting? :p

• dinner is nice.

• NOT dinner. No one wants to be watched by a stranger when they eat, it's just always awkward lol
    But I guess if you're older stuff like mini golf is out of the question?
    Maybe a hike or an amusement park? I don't know I just know that I hate eating in front of someone I just met lol

• Dinner was never an idea. I'm the same as you! I don't like to munch in front of strangers!

• Haha, I always like a movie date, but then the most you can really do is hold hands. But you'll have something to talk about after.
      Bowling is fun,
      Hmm I don't know what else lol some attraction that is unique to your area

• Thank you.