I had a dream about my ex... What does it mean?

I had several dreams about my ex last night, because I kept waking up. And I don't know why cause I wasn't really thinking of him before I went to sleep. Well in my dreams, we were back together and we kind of hung out and kissed (we never kissed before) and I felt happy. When I woke up this morning, I felt different - maybe sad in a way because It was only a dream and I don't think he feels that way. We only dated a month and we never held hands or kissed and he never broke up with me to my face. but I did like him a lot. I had to ask his friend. So what could my dreams mean? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams can have a meaning, so it may mean something, like maybe you want to get back together with him, but usually, dreams are a mish-mash of thoughts we have during the day.

• I usually have strange dreams but this one was few of the normal ones lol

What Guys Said 2

• u like him obviously?

• I haven't seen him or really talk to him over a year though...

• How long have you guys brake up. I've been dreaming the same things. I think its a way your mind taking out the left over feeling. The best thing is to move on. :)

• It has been over a year... I thought I've moved on. We haven't talked since break up except one day we texted about something and caught up a little. That's it.

• Me its 2 years later fucked me up inside

What Girls Said 1

• you still miss him.

• I guess. It sucks because I want to tell him so bad :(