Girls, would you date a 24 year old man?

I feel like I am getting too old. I don't want girls to view me as an "old creepy guy" :/

20

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be the perfect age for me. I only want guys who are close to my age.

What Girls Said 19

• im older than you. haha! 27... my hubby is 24... super active still...24 is YOUNG. don't worry bout getting old till ur like 56...

• I feel old. I see 18 year old girls and they look like children.. but they still flirt with me its crazy and makes me feel weird.

• you shouldn't feel old..
      maybe you just hang around ayounger crowd...
      totally not old tho! i promise!

• 24 is not old. It depends on how young of a girl you're going for. If it's below 18... that is being an "Old Creepy Guy". I'm 22 and I'm interested in a 29 year old. Age is only a number when it comes to liking someone. Just don't tell them your age right away if you are really worried about it.

• Maybe? Depends on the guy. I mean, if you're hanging around high schools, there's an issue...

• no, but I am in a college class full of 18-19 year olds.

• Eh, you're fine. I've got some friends my age and a bit younger who're dating with that age gap.

• yes.. ofcourse.. 24 is young..

• Creepy old guy? O_o You're just 24, Mister. You have nothing to worry about

• Since when is 24 old? Unless you're going for 15 year old girls, of course.

• Well, would you prefer to date older women?

- and no you are not old! Life just started!

• I don't care but the younger women flirt with and are more talkative towards me.

• yes I live in Florida.
      wow that is a big gap I didn't think young girls were attracted to guys over 30.

• Well for me older guys are more interesting they have a stable life and mostly they know what they want!

• I would if I'm around 20 and single.

• you have nothing to worry about

• Thats kinda the perfect age to me

• You are still a young adult. You'll reach adulthood until you are 40.

• yeah but only if he was looking for something serious and not a young play thing.

• Girls adore older men. I adore them your age and up.

• Yeah if i like you, I only date people 5 years older than me. never younger.

• If we are compatible then hell yeah..

PS- I'm 16

• Depends, how old do you want the girl to be? 24 isn't old, you're got your whole life to date

• i'm 16. and i'm seriously inlove with thomas sangster. he's 24

• When I was 18 -20 I thought 24 year old guys were mature and had it all figured out which was attractive to me. So you're not creepy, you're mature.

• You're not old. And you aren't creepy unless you are hitting on reallybyoung girls. At least keep them over 18.