My girlfriend and I got into our first argument and I don't know what to do? Do you have any idea's?

She has not spoke to me in 3 days because we got into an argument over something stupid. I will admit i kinda started it. So it was stupid and it was about gas. I told her she can have my car for 3 days and i said when she retunrs it to me to fill it up at least half. Well she didn't, then i told her that she's a liar and then she started yelling at me then i yelled at her and now we don't talk :( I been with her for 8 months also she is my first girlfriend so like I don't know how to handle this. I keep texting her and she doesn't reply then i texted her "stop being a 2 year old and stop ignoring me liar", then she texted me "you're an asshole, talk to me better". I did not say anyting bad? did i? can someone pleas help me cause i'm actually losing sleep over her :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're both kind of to blame, but more so her. She didn't fill up and appears to have lied and you got angry and accused her of being a liar which she didn't take well. She's not very mature though to be giving you the silent treatment for days. You're meant to communicate in relationships, so she's not pulling her weight in this relationship. Don't assume everything's your fault, don't think the sun shines out her ass otherwise she'll have you wrapped around her little finger, which it seems she already has.

You can do one of two things. Don't text her at all, give her the same treatment back until she's ready to talk. You not paying attention to her will bug her so much, she'll get back in contact.
    Or you can contact her, either in person or by text, and say something like "look, giving me the silent treatment doesn't solve anything and prolongs what was just a small fall out. It doesn't need to be made bigger than it was. However, if that small fall out has pissed you off so much that you need time, I'll leave you alone until you contact me again and want to work things out and actually communicate with me. If you don't contact me, then I'll assume this isn't going to work out."

She should get the message.

• Like i keep texting her to get her attention and yes i did send the text yesterday calling her a liar. Oh i think i will send that text that you wrote out. So you say she controls me a lot? Our relationship is good like bothing bad happenend except for the gas thing. I know she was stressed out that day I don't know if the stress got to her OR she forgot, but i will send her that text now.

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha, I apologize but your text to her was funny

I think she wants you to stop calling her a liar.

Think about the situation.
    Is it worth fighting over?

• no but she kinda acting like a 2 year old, I don't know am i to blame? or better yet how can i fix this? I don't know what to do cause i tried texting her a lot and now she replies with that and now i'm mad and now we're going nowhere

• well; flowers and chocolate and thanks

• Haha, I meant , I didn't expect you to say that.

Welcome

• What you texted wasn't going to persuade her to try and work things out with you.

• Do you have any tips to help me out? (off-topic but what is that car in your pic? i'm curious cause i love cars)

• Good luck

• thanks

What Guys Said 2

• Disagreements, Arguments and bickering are an inevitable part of any reationship or marriage because your not always going to see eye to eye on everything. It should not be a norm though. You just have to learn how to deal with it maturely, fight fairly, and take any criticism from it constructively and not personally. It won’t be your last, with her or any other future partners or possibly even a wife later on down the road. It’s about respect, understanding and listening to each others needs.

• just apologize... and hope u won't fight again :)