Why is this girl so needy?

I have been dating this girl for about 3 weeks and she has been really needy. She always is blowing up my phone and wanting to be with me. I just don't know why. She has a busy life. She has 2 jobs and is actually friends with a lot of people. I like her but it's getting a bit annoying. Why is she so needy and why are some people in general needy? I'm not trying to mean I just want an answer so I can help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are very clingy and needy and I agree it is very annoying.
    I think maybe you should just talk to her calmly about it. Though careful with your wording or she may take it the wrong way.

Also when in a relationship a lot of people are very 'protective' over who they're with maybe she is just trying to make sure the relationship lasts in her own way... I'm not exactly sure because I've never been that way.

Anyways once again just try talking to her and explaining that you don't really like it when she does those things

What Girls Said 2

• Cuz she wants to spend time with you and get to know you more cuz she obviously likes you a lot. This is usually and indicator that one person in the relationship likes the other more or that she is too codependent. I don't know i would talk to her about it.

• she's just insecure.

• Which I find strange because she is the most outgoing girl I know. She just doesn't get mad when people tease her. She laughs and dishes it back out.

What Guys Said 1

• They're all needy to some degree, what do you think they need *you* for?