Girls, what would you think or do if your boyfriend told you this?

What if he sent you a text saying "I love you (your name) because you're pretty"?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I would find out if that's the only reason. If he's only into you for your looks, that's not love, hun. That's infatuation.

What Girls Said 6

• I would assume he was just young and stupid and didn't consider what he was saying. I would ask him if me being pretty is the only reason he loves me, if he indicated yes or seemed hesitant to answer, I'd leave his ass.

• That's the reason. Because I'm pretty? That's it?

Disappointing

• thank you I love you too

• I would ask if that was the only reason. If he can't get me a better reason than that then we now have problems. If he said that that was one of the reasons then we'd be good.

• What if he also told you that you're really nice?

• I would try to get him to clarify his feelings. That could be a problem if his feelings are just based off of how pretty you are and even how nice you are. If e loves you, I would think that his feelings would run deeper than that and if they do, he should be able to clarify his feelings.

• Sounds kinda nerveracking for some reason or it feels weird

• I ask what else.

Pretty usntofind good enough. Like me for me, not my looks.

• Does that mean I shouldn't be with my boyfriend? He tells me that and I'm really nice

• Honestly i would be flattered and but then tell him i love you because your handsome!

• Ooooh good one. I was flattered but I didn't give that response haha