Girls, why do a lot of you do this?

as soon as we break up with you, or have a big argument etc suddenly we have a small dick... iv had 3 ex's do this to me now... isn't it a bit immature? Do you really need to say that? I hate it

8

Most Helpful Girl

• That's definitely immature but mostly cruel. I've never done that, even if the guy wasn't big. That being said, I'm guilty of taking cheap shots. Break ups can really suck and bring out the worst in people :/

What Girls Said 7

• Lmao!!! No I don't do that stuff. I don't even have the time or interest of talking about that. Back in the days when I had break ups, I just hide myself from my friends and family. I just wanted to be alone for awhile. Stay quiet and think a lot. That's it.

• cuz we know it bothers you but ya its pretty immature just like saying to a girl she has no tits after she does something you dont like

• Do you say it even when its not true though?

• I've never said it an wouldn't but thats just why i think girls do it. i dont believe in saying immature an mean comments that aren't true about someone just cuz your mad at them.

• Yeah ok... it def worked at getting to me i know that much

• The bigger the argument, the smaller the dick.. That's just life 😕

• I wouldn't say it... Yes very immature

• we are trying to inflate our diffused egos.

• Haha trying to get to you in one of the worst ways possible. And if 3 ex's told you that I can understand why you're so bothered.

• Yeah exactly it makes me think maybe i am small

• Not trying to make you feel bad but my ex boyfriend has a small dick and he was very good with it. Like there are times I miss having sex with him. If they liked sex with you then you shouldn't worry. I think most guys know they have a little weenie anyway.. My ex accepted his and I thought it was downright sexy. Then again he says I have a short vagina?

• Yeah i guess if i do its not the end of the world

• That is a low-blow.

• I know!! Its so annoying and it really gets you thinking lol

• Girls are cruel