Do you kiss a girl on the lips before or after you ask her out? And can this happen on the second date?

Like if it goes well can you kiss even though you aren't officially going out then consider yourselves official? I don't know how it works.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, well if the date is going really well and you wanna you should go for it, but make sure you can tell if she wants too also. On most dates a kiss makes it official, but if ur not sure you can always ask after or simply just observe by how you guys behave after.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah you could. If she shows she likes you like she holds your hand or gets really close to you. I say if it goes well and its really a "date" then when its almost over you can lean in close to her and if she leans in close too you can lean in even closer and just put your hands on her hips and if she puts her hands on your shoulders then go for it. At least that's how I've done it.