Guys, what do you think is the difference between a man and a boy and how does a girl know if he's worthy of her time?

Sometimes its hard to tell a guys real intentions

20

Most Helpful Guy

• A man, or any adult really, is responsible for their own choices. A boy doesn't know any better and can't be held to such a high standard. As far as knowing if he is worthy of her time, it depends solely on how he makes her feel. People that make you feel bad shouldn't be allowed to play a major role in your life. People that make you feel good should be kept close to your heart.

What Guys Said 19

• A boy talks about his plans, a man talks about his accomplishments.
    A boy has excuses, a man produces results.
    A boy takes, a man gives.
    A boy worries about his image, a man does what he knows is right.

If the boy you are interested in has his sights set on becoming a man, you should join him on his journey.

• A boy thinks largely of himself. A man thinks of others equally and sometimes put their needs before his own.

Mounting the summit of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is largely a matter of overcoming selfishness.

Here is a link to Maslow's pyramid.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

• If it's hard to tell a guys real intentions, then he's still a boy. Men make their intentions clear.

www.bustle.com/.../80357-14-signs-someone-is-a-grown-ass-man-because-dating-him-is-so-completely-different

• You can almost ask the same question about women. It depends on the person and has nothing to do with whether they're male or female. Need proof? Just go downtown to a couple clubs or bars. Everyone will be acting like fools. Now where do you meet these men? Are we talking in a respectable place or somewhere quite the opposite? I bet you can figure where I'm going with this.

• Well I found out mentally we're not in the same place

• It matters because it means we can't be together but we are still friends. I think he's a great guy and has his faults like everyone else.

• Well, sounds just like a bad match. That's all. There is always that perfect someone. You'll find it when you least expect it... I know. Dating drove me crazy. It felt like I was always at a job interview. 😕

• A man will open a door for you and bring you roses.

A boy will let you open your own door and forget about the roses.

A man will cuddle you, hold you, hold your hand , kiss you.

A boy will cuddle with you and try to get sex from you.

• If you've known him for a long time you will probably know based on how he acts and how he treats other people. If he's someone you don't know then you can go off other peoples opinions but it's riskier, ask both men and women. If you don't have mutual friends then it's a gamble and you have to accept it for what it is.

• difference's... a man has started feelin his age unlike da boi :P

• If you go into a relationship with the expectation that it will be worth your time, you will end up forever alone.

• I don't do this because I'm more impulsive especially with someone i really like. Basically I made him a priority but I wasn't made a priority. His friends and his weed became more important once he had me.

• Basically never make him the only priority in your life. Have another live besides him so that you're not fucked if he leaves you. This way you don't rely on him and don't suffer too much of you don't become his priority

• Find a guy where you have to ask yourself if you are worth of HIS time instead.

• I knew someone might get offended. Anyway it should go both ways but once I start feeling like they're not interested anymore most guys pussy out and don't say a word about it

• The Reacher is the more appealing and desirable partner, which usually but not always means the more physically attractive one.

• I meant less not more my bad, just switch out more for less both times in my sentence.

• Their age, to be honest.

• If he likes fat women over thinner, attractive women, then he's definitely a man.

Meat is for men, bones are dogs and all that.

Oh and if he is willing to look after some other dude's child, that also makes him a man. Apparently.

• Judge by the size of his... bank balance

• there is no difference. its just a made up way to shame immature men.

• Oh there's a difference for sure

• not really because there's no clear definition of what a "man" is in society but there is one for boys. thats why what a "real man" varies from person to person. in my opinion its just someone who takes care of their responsibilities and isn't irrisponsible for you it could be something entirely different.

• Okay I appreciate your opinion. I guess for me its someone who shows integrity. You can depend on him he doesn't play games and yes responsibilities is a big thing too.

• Men has class boys got swag i guess
    Thats the way to differentiate in them!

• you can tell by his dressing sense and his like and dislike. This shows there maturity level.

• morels and attitude.

• Well, old age, doesn't make you a man, that's for sure

• A man has facial hair. A woman knows when he has money.

• it depends. whats a man for you