He isn't over his ex, what can I do?

I like this guy and we've been seeing each other for a month but he ended it the other day because he still loves his ex girlfriend who cheated on him and he is also still heart broken over it. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to just do nothing... I really like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the parlance of love, you were in a rebound relationship. Usually, these do not go well and do not last long. Sometimes they can be good and can last a long time.

I don't think you should go out of your way for this guy at all. If he realizes he likes you and he realizes the reality that he won't be with the previous girl, then, if you are available, he might come calling for you. But don't put yourself in a holding pattern for him. You proceed as normal as if this guy was never in your life. There are PLENTY of other quality guys - and who are not "on the rebound".

What Guys Said 1

• guess u should wait till he gets over her completely i guess

What Girls Said 2

• he's emotionally not available, your best option is just to walk away, it may take him awhile to be available do you really want to wait possibly months just to have it not work, I was with a guy for 9 months who admitted to me 2 years later he wanted me back and that he wasn't emotionally available for me then but he missed me blah blah.

• Nothing. Let him pine over the cunt. That is what he will do anyway... it's best for you to find a man who wants you, and only you.