Guys, you like a girl and she likes you too. But she won't accept you on purpose to make you wait longer? what you think?

• more attracted to the girl, it s mysterious
    16% (8)
  • les attracted to the girl. it s annoying
    84% (43)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• If she says no because she's not interested then ok, it's unfortunate and it definitely sucks, but ok. But if she is interested and says no then she's just being silly and dumb. She'll lose some respect for playing her pointless game. I like her so I'd probably still give her a chance but she definitely damaged my feelings toward her.

When of think of mystery in a girl, what you're talking about doesn't come into it at all. If anything it looks immature, not mysterious. Don't do this or anything like this, ever - and please discourage it in others, they're just tainting a mutual attraction by doing this nonsense.

What Guys Said 24

• It's one thing to just not be ready for a relationship yet and wanting to take things slow. I would be perfectly fine with that,

But it's another thing to refuse to form a relationship just because you want the other person to desire you more. That is inconsiderate, arrogant, and childish.

• The cat and mouse game may be a thrill to some but to me it's non sense and juvenile. That's not a trait I find attractive or interesting

• Wait longer for what exactly sex? Wait too long then nobody will be having anything just sexual frustration.

• If she is nice and sweet and still, rejecting me, yeah showing positive signs and signal, then it's like a little foreplay there, which can be rather mysterious and interesting, yet if things even go a slight wrong then, it's turn off, so yeah it's risky curve.

• I have little patience for bullshit, next!

• guess she wants me,2 chase her back... :|

• Being straightforward and honest with me is a plus. If you want to be with someone be with them and don't beat around the bush. I've broken a heart before because someone did something like this and I'd rather not feel like that again.

• Playing hard to get makes me think she's not interested. It makes me doubt myself as well. I would rather a girl just be forward.

• She can go f herself. She's nothing but another basic b anyway.

• I would consider her to be somewhat immature and self-centred. Just not into that.

• I like challenges and the chase

• Hmm 90% don't like it. Girls, take note of what men think of "playing hard-to-get" BS games.

• I don't have time for this shit

• As I always say to a girl who isn't into me:
    NEXT!

• If she wants to play mind games, that's a major red flag. I'd move on immediately.

• If that's what she wants to do then fair enough but it's annoying for us because if we both like each other, why aren't we doing anything?

• What I think is I don't have time to waste on overgrown children, and I'l find an adult to date.

• Lose interest in girl that doesn't seem interested. Move onto next girl

• The reason I don't find it attractive and i find it annoying is because it's super obvious that the girl is doing it on purpose. What a loser, is what I'll think, and move on.

• Dumb games are simply annoying, and will make any smart guy go find a new girl.

• No interest in a girl who is that childish and inconsiderate.

• I hate those girls who i like but they dont like me fuck them

• Dating would be a much easier and much more enjoyable process if women did not insist on playing their games.

• Drop that bitch.