Do I really like him or his attention?

I've been talking to this guy online over Skype...
he tells me the sweetest things no guy has ever told me.. and I love his personality he's so easy to talk to conversation is always effortless even if we're both silent it's not awkward. I love his company and he makes me happy... But when we don't Skype for days... I realize I not very much physically attracted to him... He's not my type physically but I wouldn't mind having sex with him.. I think we have chemistry... But it's hard to tell if I like him or I just like the attention and how special he makes me feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you like the attention, a lot of times people confuse actually liking someone with being attracted to the thought or the feeling of talking to someone... Would you want to claim him as your S/O?

• I'm not sure.. Since I've never met him in person...

• Lol maybe you need to find out his intentions, b/c that is a sticky situation...

• Yeah it's is...:(

What Guys Said 2

• That's a tricky one to figure out. It can be difficult to separate attraction from just loving the attention, but it really seems like that's not the case. If you guys can genuinely share moments without speaking comfortably, then I'd say you definitely have chemistry. Physical attraction is only a small part of a relationship (or should be), so don't let that hang you up.

• For that i think u should meet him. Talk to him about his pasts. Share ur interests and fears too

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like both.

• Probably a little bit of both