Does age matter to you? Why and why not? And age and race please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is just a number for me, provided that both party are legal. I do however would prefer someone with a range of 5 years

What Guys Said 2

• No, it's never been a consideration for me. I've dated people much older and much younger over the years. I find I can learn a lot more from people with different life experiences but similar interests and values.

• Age doesn't matter to me because if u have a real connection with somebody it doesn't matter how young/old they are. I'm 18 and white.

What Girls Said 3

• Age does matter to me. I don't like do date youngsters. I personally preferred at least 10 years older than me. I don't like to date youngsters because they are so immature. They don't even care about education much, just videos games, random chicks, and etc. I am not trying to say ALL are the same, but the majority.

I am Asian but for some reasons I can't find any interesting in my own race. I used to tried to hold some conversation with some Asian guys that came up to me or through my parents but it didn't last long. I just can't blend in with my own race. It is probably from what I have seen in my family and other Asian family since little till now.

I preferred White (USA, Canadian, Australian, or British). It is just my personal preference.

• Age doesn't matter really except I do prefer the older. To each their own. I'm still open.

I'm 21 and black.

• Race doesn't matter to me. Occasionally I'll take age into consideration if it's a big age gap.