Does not having a car turn off girls in terms of dating?

I don't have a car because of some financial issues that I have, but I heard that girls will not date you if you don't have one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not me. I live in a city and many people here don't have cars because it's inconvenient. I don't think it's weird or anything when a guy says he doesn't have a car, because it's always for a practical reason. My husband had never had a car - he just uses mine. I don't care about stuff like that.

• That's cool. Too bad where I live (Los Angeles) girls are extremely materialistic and will date you for the things you have.

• Sounds very typical of LA, honestly 😕

What Girls Said 2

• Only if you don't have a valid reason for not having one.

• Yes i see it as your not serious about your own life how could you be serious with me or how can we build a life together if you don't have your own shit together

What Guys Said 1

• Unless you're under 20, then yes.

• Where I live traffic is terrible and gas is expensive. I would rather go on the bus to work and school for now. I'm going to get a car after I graduate from College.