Short girls with tall guys?

Example 5ft girl with a 6ft guy? Why do some people dislike when a short girl is involved with a tall guy?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• They are jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • For tall girls and short guys, short girl and tall guy couples completely lower their options in dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never encountered a problem like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • More like they dislike it the other way around, some girls though think tall guys should be with tall girls. When a tall guys choose short girls, I imagine a tall girl feels left out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think some taller girls feel like that's one less available tall guy for them.

tallncurly.com/.../tallncurly_shortmenaces.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Just something to be jealous of or be picky about. I'm 5'0 and have been with taller guys that are 5'9 to 6'2 or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess people just need something to hate on.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just mad because it looks adorable when shorter girls like us are with really tall guys and they can't have that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol they aren't mad because it looks adorable but because it really lowers their options when it comes to dating. Tall girls can't get shorter guys because one, it would be awkward and two, short guys won't go for them. Short guys can't get taller girls for the same reasons. For short guys it's unfortunate because they feel short girls are their only option.

• Speak for yourself, my girlfriend is taller than me.

• jealousy probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealous? I bet you guys are cute together.

0|0
    0|0
  • No clue I am 5"2 and was with a guy who was 6"3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6" and dated a guy almost 6'7". I thought he was handsome (and at the time nice personality), he thought I was pretty and cute. He liked to pick me up a lot.

0|0
    0|0