Where is a good place to find a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG. A lot of single guys running around here.

• But I want a boyfriend who lives in my state and I can kiss

• Well I haven't found him

• Doesn't mean he's not out there. Ya just gotta keep looking

What Guys Said 5

• There isn't any magical garden of boyfriends that you can go to. In all reality you can meet a boyfriend anywhere, so just go out and meet people! Even if a dude isn't someone you're interested in, get to know him, because he might know someone you'd want to date! (don't lead the previous guy on, obviously). I've met my girlfriends in class, and at club meetings (at university).

• Have you tried something like facebook? You have a lot more advantages today to meet guys than those my age did. All we were able to do is drive around wasting gas and got ran off by the cops every where we stopped.

• Tried Comicon?

• Every girl I've ever dated I've met from: classes, gym, friends-of-friends, house parties, dancing.

• wherever your interest are. so if you like movies go to the theatre, if you like criminals rob a bank and you might find another robber

What Girls Said 6

• In your morning cereal

• Park during the summer, I guess.

• Try OkCupid. com. :)

• have you post your ad elsewhere?

• Online is a good way

• Not the Internet that's for sure. You're only under 18, you don't need to be worrying about boyfriends just yet