Is my taste in women okay?

There's a girl I have had my eye on for a whIle she's a little chunky but no where near obese or anything. She has a child but that also makes her more mature than some other girls.. should I try talkin to her?

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to her!

What Girls Said 5

• I would ask her out and don't worry what others will think because it won't matter

• I don't see why not.

• I mean if you like her I don't see anything wrong with it...

• if u have no kids then i don't understand why you'd want extra drama.

• Everybody has different tastes

What Guys Said 5

• Absolutely. If you're already defending your decision to people that you're asking, then you already know the answer. Go for it dude! Love comes in all shapes and sizes.

• Go for it man. Just remember, dating a girl with a child means you are courting not only the woman, but also her child. Unless the child is a baby, but even then, you have to learn to care for the child as much as you will for the woman.

• Sounds very okay

• Your taste is fine. It's YOURS! If you like her then why would you care what others think? Go for it man who cares what other people think?

• If you like her, I see no point in why you shouldn't talk to her. I mean why should you care about anyone's opinion.