Define "innocent"

What traits would label a person as innoncent? I know everyone would have different thoughts, but I'd just like a general idea.

My last ex broke up with me because he didn't want to "corrupt my innocence." And that's not the first time I've heard something like that. Admittedly, I don't have much experience with guys, but that's not to say I'm comletely naive. I understand sexual innuendos and dirty jokes for the most part (there have been a couple to go over my head) and I've made some myself. But I still seem to give off an innocent sort of vibe... and I'm wondering why.

What Guys Said 2

• - Friend Zone

- Attraction Fades

- 4.0 Stereotype (Non-partier, straight "a" student, etc)

- "Good girl" ; soft, sweet, sincere

etc

These are only a few things that come to mind when I hear the word innocent, in correspondence to women. P.s. This is your life and as such- do what you want. If you want to be who you are, enjoy life for what it is now. If you want to rush it for some man, do that instead.

Chances are, this guy would rather have let you "free" versus remain dating you for his own desires. He doesn't want to push you into having sex etc because he can see that you enjoy being who you are.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• A young girl/virgin with no dating experience whatsoever.

What Girls Said 0