Guy in class does he like me?

I'm trying to figure out if this guy in my engineering class likes me, but I can't tell if I'm reading into it too much. He used to sit on the opposite side with his friends and two classes ago moved to the side I'm on right next to me. He struck up a convo after class and we ran into each other walking to the dorms and we talked more. I asked for his number because I don't have friends in that class so if I had a question I had someone to ask. Ever since then he's been sitting next to me away from his friends and taking to me all the way back to the dorms. He even offered to help me out with something from a class I'm in that he took last semester. Does it seem like he is talking to me because he likes me or is it just friendly?

Thank you so much everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering tou're in engineering and probably the only girl in that class, yes.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. He definitely likes you, and I'm willing to bet he's super pumped that his gamble (moving away from his friends) paid off. Good luck to the both of you!

• A female in engineering. I bet you have zero problems finding dates. That's purw genius.

• Are you retarded? Of course he does. What's the problem?

• I thinking he does since his focus is now primarily on you and not his friends.

• Go for it girl. He likes you

What Girls Said 2

• He's obviously into you. He left his friends to get to know you xD Go for it!

• he likes you.