Guys, I have a quick question. This guy says he's not playing me, yet talks to other girls. Now I've called him out on it & claims it's different?

In addition, he claims talking to other girls while talking to me is not playing/using me. I think it is, is it?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• So he's talking to other girls... Exactly how is he talking to them and if you guys are not in a committed r/s, let alone dating then he can talk to them. Talk is just that talk, if you bith have expressed romantic intrests in each other and are on the same page in terms of taking the whole dating thing slow then even then he's just talking but is he flirting like what exactly you've not given enough info for me to fully answer the question.

What Guys Said 5

• Girls, entertaining yourself by trying to understand some cagey loser not only needlessly spends your emotions, it preoccupies you so that you may not notice another fellow who is a good prospect.

The minute a guy starts with the games, don't get mired in self-analysis and relationship dynamics. Drop the fool and move on without so much as a backward glance.

• If he's not flirting with them, if he's only flirting with you. I mean, he has every right to talk to people as friends.

• Fun fact,
    People lie to get what they want.

• does he tak to them more? does he flirt with them?

• he is not your night in shining armor but more of a douche bag in aluminum foil