Guys: how would you feel if a girl kills you with kindness?

after you said you used her and never wanter her. I told him i would pray for him and wished him all the luck in the world. I told him he couldnt hurt me, i forgive him and he never texted back... ever. But i was furious tho

Most Helpful Girl

• This will sound rough, and I apologise beforehand. But get your emotions and your head straight woman. The words he told you would piss most of us off and make us sad, depressed, and want to cry. He basically told you he doesn't want you and that he used you as well. He has no respect for you. Now what upsets and makes you furious is that he didn't text you back after you kept texting him about your good feelings and forgiveness? He simply doesn't want, need, desires any of that. He is done with you. Move on for your own good please, otherwise you will get yourself in troubles.

What Guys Said 7

• 1. I've never and will never do that in first place
    2. I'm glad even if pretentiously you can hold yourself together
    3. If I'd ever done that in error I'd sure be there for her as a friend when she needs me

• Lololol you just pulled off a..."fake it till you make it."

• if i used someone and never wanted her (not that i would be in this situation, but, hypothetically), that means i dont really care for her, and as such, whatever she texts me is meaningless too

but like i said im just guessing

• I want a woman who is my equal.

• don't know how to relate, since i would never allow myself to use someone else

• I'm usually the one doing that if another girl does that to me I'd probably love her

• I'd just be like cool, whatever, then move on.

What Girls Said 2

• WOW that is super cool! He would have had a heart attack or something XD
    You are mature than him. Obviously he told such thing to make you upset. And you did not let. Cool. Keep it up!

• it's fine, but it's best to just move on and cut him the fuck out of your life already