I am 52 she is 25... just sexual attraction on her part?

So, I am a 52 year old man. I am in giid shape for my age but none the less I am 52. I run a small company and I keep myself fit. I met a woman the other day, she is 25. She asked me out.

I am just wondering what a 25 year old girl could see in a man my age? Is it just sexual? Is she curious what an older man would be like. It is interesting. I haven't accepted the date yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Age is just a number, Not a reminder is my old saying, HereForTheDay, and with a younger chick who is wooing you now, there could a few of the reason of the season why She... Asked me out.
    It could be she sees you as a more mature man who has something good going for himself. You are sophisticated, successful and perhaps more mature than the other wet behind the ears in years guys she has been accustomed to and yes... may want to see how you are between the sheets as well, of course.
    Good luck. xx

• thanks. I hope she is interested in more then just an "experience"

• You're welcome. The date went well. We have had 2 since. I even got her to join GaG. So far so good but it is all still very early.

• Beautiful, @HereForTheDay, and it sounds like it just may be a match made in heaven here.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 7

• if that's your body in ur profile pic ur looks is one of the reasons why.
    as a young woman I've never seen age as a factor.
    Some people just like older men

• yes, that is me. I hope you are right

• U seem so hesitant do date someone younger.
      Do u have kids around the same age?
      Also u never know unless u really try.
      Although not many I've found some older men attractive

• My kids are 13 and 19

• I have to agree with Paris13 here, there could be so many reasons for the ask, and if you look younger than the average 52, then she's more than likely attracted to you, hell I am 49 and still get the up and down from guys in there 20s & 30s, so why not just go out and see where it leads, just be guarded. You will soon learn whether she is genuine or not 😊

• Thank you for the input. I'm going to give it a try. I'll post how it goes. I hope all the people who think she is looking for $$ are wrong. Hope you are right. Thanks.

• Your welcome and it's a common perception from young ones that the young/ older relationship seems weird, remember wait to those 20s yo gets to our age and they will think differently once they're here lol!! The other thing is that she could have older brother sister so feels the maturity level better with older people 😊

• There are many girls that just like older dudes in generally. Just because you're a certain age doesn't mean you are automatically unattractive to someone younger or older than you

• She was looking for a free dinner.

• If you're ok dating a girl that could be your daughter, go for it. You're talking about that she only wants your $ but what do you want from a 25 year old? Like.. come on man.

• You know, I ask this sMe question everytime the 16 and 17 year olds hit on me or stare at me...

• Okay.. I see. But I also have to say that Girls who are in their teens are still slowly becoming adults, and even though they appear mature they really aren't that mature. They still have those insecurities that teens have, the sensation when it comes to guys, and going after teen Girls just sound a Little too.. I don't know.. not so right. Of course everyone should live their lives how they want, but I don't think a 16-17 year old has much common with a 28 year old. 5 years ago the teens were 12, 5 years ago the adults were 23. But, who am I to judge.

• I understand your point. Thanks

• I'm going through the same thing! I'm 22 this guy (who happens to be my landlord) is 40, and keeps making sexual remarks to me. I don't know why a guy his age would even want to flirt with a 20 year old female.

But, maybe she wants to know what it's like being with someone older and more mature and has his shit together?

• Your landlord probably sees a cute young thing... but would it be the same in reverse?

• It's just billy bob Thornton (sp?) he's an older male however, he has a good body and is extremely attractive. When you're of age (meaning legal) it just becomes a number to some. Can't get jail time out of it.

But I don't know, he has a girlfriend and seems to flirt with a lot of people. However, were the only tentant she has that is close to him (he's my bfs best friend) so I don't know why he would want to flirt with his friends gf?

• Money. It's cliche but money.

• ahh... sadness... I hope not. I doubt it could work anyhow but I'd like to think it was more than economic

• That's most likely what it is.

What Guys Said 8

• man is this yer body in yer profile pic? that's 2 much for a 52 yo guy :O

• Damn bro Ike? Somethin doesn't make sense lol that picture trembles steroids or he has what's known as the Adonis complex

• @asker even though for a 52 yo dude... it's weird. thought most guys yer age had pot belly LOL

• pot belly... ugh... nah. I like to feel light. I kick box too. Helps to keep light on your feet

• Do you have money?

• You tick some important boxes: You have your shit together and you're healthy. And those are just the ones I know of.

• You've established yourself through business and you've maintained your physique. It is not a surprise younger women are interested in you. You could potentially provide attraction and security.

• Maybe she wants FIANANCIAL stability

• ... LMFAO Just...

• dude. be realistic. she is in for the money. there are equally jacked dudes with half your age and double your charms... .

• It's not gonna be long term is it, in ten years you'll be 62. She sees $$