Is it okay for me to be a little jealous?

My boyfriend and I are long distance (and of course an online relationship).

I'm seeing him next month.

But...

We've never skyped but he's sent me pictures of him in things I've sent him so like I know he's real but he's said he's skyped with his ex-girlfriend before (she lived a few hours from him) and okay, it's cool and all but that is ONE of the things I'm super jealous of.

Like all we do is talk on the phone and he's always on the computer but he won't Skype with me.

He's told me before he's sent numerous dick pics to other girls before me and claims he's huge but he says I need to wait to see it.

I'm a virgin, he's had sex before and okay the other day he admitted to taking other girls' virginties and he's like, "yeah you'll be my fourth, how lucky am i?" And he's really set on having sex with me and he's said something along the lines of, "yeah, it's been a year since I've last had sex" like okay.

Cool.

I feel like shit and i dunno, is it wrong of me to be jealous and not want to have sex with this guy? Like he lives with his parents and he's a few years older than me and he sounds like a butt but he's actually really nice and this whole question was super confusing sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you're having doubts then you should always trust your feelings. It's ok to be jealous that he's been with people before you, that makes some people feel bad, it's not for everyone but I would be more concerned with the things he's saying, he doesn't sound very mature or respectful. And why does he assume that you're going to have sex him when you see him? I think you should make it clear that you want to take things slow if that's what you want to do.

What Guys Said 7

• It sounds to me that this guy is more interested in taking your virginity than he is of being a decent boyfriend. You are so right to have doubts about him. You say he's a few yours older than you, but his attitude suggests that he is a lot less mature and is only after one thing!! Also bragging about his size suggests he's insecure as well!! Ordinary guys don't have to do this. And dick pics are to be avoided too. Please don't get involved in naughty pics of any sort. You don't know for sure ehere they will end up!!

Don't be taken in. Any guy can be "nice" if there's a chance of you losing your virginity.

I think if you get involved with this guy, you must be prepared to be dumped shortly after. He will want to go hunting for number 5!!

Take care, stay safe!!

• He probably isn't actually attracted to you. He is probably attracted to the fact that you are still a virgin. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, it is more special and your probably want your first time to be with someone you actually care about or wouldn't mind looking back at

• Jealousy in perspective can be a healthy thing. Its flattering for him, and a good self-checker about your own feelings and trust, for you.

• youssef. ale thats my Skype

• Sounds to me like you're going to be used for your virginity by a loser that claims to have a big dick. Maybe that's all you care about. I don't understand why women would get themselves into long distance relationships with creeps online. You have no idea who this person truly is and what they are doing while you are far away. The way he is talking to you sounds like he has one thing in mind popping your cherry. He will slowly stop contacting you once you hook up and you will forever be ruined for a good normal relation ship with someone close.

• okay i understand. its just like my situation too. she is of my age. we have 8 month difference. we Skype every day. and i make her cry every day. she have sex with 2 guys which i don't like cause. i want to wait until i get married. she live in Canada. but the thing is i am jealous when she said that she is with her friend or in her friend zone she having boys too which i don't like. i believe her. n i make her promise that she would not touch any bear or any drink. i jealous about that she is with boys girls are okay for me but boys not okay. feel jealous

• I think it's wrong to be jealous.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't get it why won't he Skype with you? Is he married or something? Do a google search and make sure a marriage license doesn't come up, its happened to me before. Him bragging about taking four girls virginities is a huge red flag. He is hiding something as far as what it is idk?

• Sounds like a dickhead hey
    No offence

• I mean, he kind of is at times. But I love the boy