I NEED YOU GUYS AND GIRLS! I'm so unxeperienced! Please, help with my first and only love?

We met each other a year and a half ago. We've been friends for a year now. And best friends for 7 months. I traveled away from home, because I've been accepted in a college at the USA 6 months ago. We are in a long distance friendship right now. An hour ago he just told me that HE WISH WE WERE MORE THAN FRIENDS. I'm in love with him too. I love him so much that I don't want to ruin anything. His ex and him are enemies now. I don't want that to happen to me too. I want the friendship part to last as long as possible, in case something goes wrong with the love part. ANY IDEA OF WHAT I SHOULD TELL HIM via text FOR US TO KEEP THE FRIENDSHIP LONGER?

THANKS A LOT ALREADY.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you would only end up like his ex if it ended badly so if you commit to not letting it end that way then it will be fine, always follow your heart, go get him girl :)

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him you value his friendship but you both have to be realistic about the circumstance.

• 'ANY IDEA OF WHAT I SHOULD TELL HIM ''

Tell him to not become best friends with a girl he's interested in

• Have you told him that you feel the same way?

• No I didn't

• But I think he feel my love for him.

• He's told you straight so if you do love him you should tell him.
      He's probably dying to hear you say that sweety.
      If you aren't sure if he knows then he probably isn't sure if you feel that.
      If you love him you should make him feel better by confirming your feelings :)

• Tell him you like him too, but that you want him to go slow, no rushing anything

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you too wish you were more than friends. If you can, open up and tell him you like him. It isn't bad to take the first step. Let it all out.

• Actually he took the first step. But I want the friendship to last more before risking anything.

• If you don't go for it now, you might regret later. Being in a relationship doesn't spoil anything. And before even becoming his girlfriend you shouldn't have crazy thoughts about you becoming his ex and him hating you. You guys might do really well. Good luck. :)

• Thank you so much. It reassures me.